LAMPLIGHT DEVOTIONAL GUIDE “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path” Psalm 119:105 (NIV). “Living From the Eternal Perspective” A Devotional From PATHH Ministries DATE: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 HEADING Safe and Secure! By Teddy A Jones TEXT (Col. 3: 1-2) 3 For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God.[CEV] Your old life is dead. Your new life, which is your real life—even though invisible to spectators—is with Christ in God. He is your life. [Msg] For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God.[NLT] COMMENTARY “What have I to dread, what have I to fear, Leaning on the Everlasting Arms! I have peace complete with my Lord so near, Leaning on the Everlasting Arms!” Elisha A. Hoffman the composer of this great hymn is unto something powerful here! The new life graced to those who unite with Christ in baptism is the real deal! That life is lived as citizen of Heaven, pilgrims though ...
Comments