Sixth Sense...Led of The Spirt...Death

Have you ever had a sudden urge to do something, something that you had been asked to do maybe... or of your own volition you had decided to do and forgot to do or didnt get to do due to the multiplicity of activities that are oh so important? Or so you think. What happens when the request was to pray for an elderly gentleman? In all earnestness you planned to go and just didnt get to go. Oh there are so many things to be done, legitimate things to be done, all pressing needs. The request came just about three weeks ago... I planned to go, just didnt get to go.

Out of the blues, this week, Maybe Tuesday it came back to me very stronly that I need to go to pray with that man. I planned in all earnestness to go again. Set the time to go and just didnt get to go. Then this morning, or no it was last night, I was told that he died. There has to be a reason, its not sixth sense, its not premonition, it was the Holy Spirit prompting me. Lord I hope he made it right with you... Lord forgive me not moving in step with Your leading. Lord this is the 2nd time that something like this has happened.

Lord O God have mercy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Teddy,
Thanks for the inspiration, as ths happens to us sometime or the other when we having a burning need to call someone or visit them, then the next thing we hear is that something happened to them. I agree that this is not just sixth sense it is deeper and we need to act when these feelings arise.

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Major In The Minors

The Wheat and the Tares