Earning Online With Epxbody

Breaking MLM News:

 I’ve been invited to take part in an extra ordinary development locally and internationally. I’ve just being indentified by EPXbody company located in Utah, USA, to operate as their Operations Manager for Jamaica

To effectively execute the requirements stipulated I will need 4 persons to form my Executive team locally to plan all activities with EPXBody Executive team - these four (4) Individuals will also formed my inner circle.

We are a part of a dynamic team and one of my first goals for my Executive Team is for all of us to achieve $10,000 in 3 to 6 months once the plan is executed as established – However the most exciting thing is that once you join – I am fully responsible along with the Regional Executive Coordinator to ensure your success as mentioned above.

The other amazing thing, and this you will hear for yourself in the video, is that the company is guaranteeing you that even if you have 2 persons active working the plan - and you’re not making US $1,000 per month by the end of your 6th month the company will reimburse you on request for 6 months expense to include products, and shipping cost.

The question you should ask yourself how would US$10,000 per month change my life and that of my family and friends? And what position would I be in to do those things that I only now dream about? Well the only how your dream is going to come through is if you “WAKE UP AND CEASE THIS MOMENT”
I have attached 3 videos below - two with the company’s President explaining the compensation plan - and the other which speaks to the company’s product and opportunity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Major In The Minors

The Wheat and the Tares